Saturday, September 15, 2007

Again??????



Geez, do those kids do anything other than soccer? I am so sick of these photos of uniforms, soccer balls and running around. They really need some diversity in their activities.

Yes, they do have other things going on. Trevor is learning to write his letters, Annika aced all her subjects (except penmanship) in school. Everyone is growing, everyone is playing and doing what all little kids do. No one is sick or visited the ER lately (Yes!).

We live on the sun, or it certainly feels like it. Until we start having somewhat normal temps here, we aren't venturing out much, so Soccer is where we get lots of photos. This is my doing. I am sure the kids would be more than happy to go some place, but the thought of getting into a hot car is too much. I think I would rather be a shut in sometimes than even go run up to get the paper at the store. It is a good thing we have Netflix and a huge supply of arts and crafts.

We did make a cake




One thing...Trevor got his first goal during a game. Very exciting.

3 comments:

Diana said...

Congratulations Trevor, on your goal!!! Way to go, Annika, acing all your subjects!!! And great leadership on that lovely cake, Cindy (though I'm sure it was a team effort)!!!

Aunt Kathie said...

Hi,

More great photos. You are all so beautiful (and handsome). Congrats on the goal, Trevor. Excellent work in school, Annika. Nice cake, Cindy.

Wish I could send you some of the chill that is in the air here. Quite nippy this evening. Windows are all closed and last I looked it was in the mid 40s. Yikes! Lots of busy squirrels and birds around getting ready for winter. Saw (I think) a Meadowlark today. It wasn't as yellow as I would have thought but matched perfectly otherwise.

Go Wines family! You are awsesome!

I Love You,
Aunt Kathie (aka Great Aunt Kathie)

Theresa said...

Hi, I saw your link at Linda's and just wanted to stop by. Very exciting that Trevor scored his very first goal, and for the 2nd week played all 4 quarters-if this continues I think you will have many more years of soccer balls and games :)