
Trevor had his first game on Saturday. 3 year old soccer is one of the most entertaining things you can do on a Saturday. It consists of chaos, crying and alot of confused children. The game starts and Trevor is in. Coach told him to stand in a specific spot before the ball was kicked. Trevor took that to mean he was not supposed to move from that spot. The confused look appeared when the other kids were running around and Trevor was not moving. After about 5 minutes he figured out he should run and played almost the entire remainder of the game. His buddy Ian would not play unless Trevor played. One little boy cried the entire time as his parents desperately tried to get him to play. No luck there. I am not sure who won. There were alot of goals scored, some by our team, some by the other team kicking the ball into our goal and vice versa. It was fun, even if it was as hot as the sun out.
By the time it was Annika's game, the temperature reached 100. We had been sitting in the sun for an hour already and her enthusiasm was gone (as was the rest of the teams). She did play 2 quarters and was really happy when the game was over so we could hit the car. Luckily, her game is first next week.
3 comments:
Hi,
Great pictures. Looks like it was a good game. I'm impressed that anyone would play at all in 100 degree weather, but you are Arizonan's, so I guess you are tough.
I Love You,
Aunt Kathie (aka Great Aunt Kathie)
Hey there! I love that first picture of Trevor, my favorite of the day. Annika is such a good sport, I could not imagine playing later in the afternoon. Yikes!
Another great action shot. I wish I could watch one. Sounds very entertaining. Playing soccer in 100 degree weather sounds insane. How did they not all pass out?
Post a Comment